Our Friends group has recently dissolved. If you are interested in becoming a Friend of the Library please contact the Director. We appreciate your help!
The Friends of the Library are an invaluable asset to the support and presence of the library in our community.
The Friends of the Patricia Romanko Public Library is a volunteer, educational and charitable organization. Membership is open to anyone who is interested in the improvement and growth of the Library.
- To Work in cooperation with both the Library Director and the Library Board of Trustees in support of the library.
- To increase the use of the library by stimulating public awareness of its resources and services and act as a liaison between the community and the library.
- To Foster new ideas and promote programs which encourage literacy for all ages.
- To supplement materials, and support library activities and services through fundraisers such as book sales, raffles, bake sales, or other special activities.
- To encourage gift, endowments, and donations to the library.
Let me introduce you to the Friends:
Media Specialist –
Committee Members –
Joining the Friends: The Friends group is an all-volunteer organization. Friends raise funds to benefit the library through book sales and memberships. Member benefits include … and subscription to the biannual newsletter.
If you would like to be a Friend of the Library please let us know! We meet monthly, help with volunteer work, take care of the book and bake sale, promote the library within the community and help to raise awareness and funds for programs and assist with children’s activities, special purchases, etc. It’s one of those truly feel-good committees – once you have participated and strengthened the library and the community, you cannot help but feel good about the work you are doing!
Please help the library grow!